English:
Hey! I'm sorry that I didn't have time to post on this tiny blog, but now I'm working hard in the photography field and I hope that I'm going to post more..
Anyway, a way to explain why I post so little is that I've lost my photos.. They were saved on a external hard disk which is now broke, yeyyy... happy me. I found some of my older pictures and I tried editing them with Lightroom so I hope you like them. ^-^

Romana:
Hei. Îmi pare rău că nu am timp şi de bloguşorul ăsta, dar acum m-am apucat serios de treaba cu fotografia.
Până la urmă e o pasiune pe care vreau să o perfecţionez, să o fac cât de corect şi serios se poate şi în aceelaşi timp să-mi placă. Am mai corectat din pozele vechi, m-am apucat să editez. Problema este că toate fotografiile mele sunt pe un hard care a reuşit să se strice. Nu ştiu cum le voi recupera. Sper să vă placă.










Leave a Reply